Spring is finally here, I think. After last week’s blizzard it’s hard to know for sure, but today it’s sunny and mild and I woke up this morning to the sound of songbirds. So it feels like spring, even if the weather hasn’t made up it’s mind yet. Feel free to check out any of the titles, videos or songs below:
- The Name of God is Mercy by Pope Francis — In his first published book since becoming the head of the Catholic Church, Pope Francis expounds on a subject close to his heart.
- For the Time Being by Annie Dillard — She has one of the most unique and insightful voices in literature, and in this book, devotes her masterful powers of observation to everyday life.
- The Allure of Gentleness: Defending the Faith in the Manner of Jesus by Dallas Willard — What should followers of Jesus appeal to as they make their case to the world?
- What to watch? — Disguises, an eye-opening journey into the world of human trafficking…Maya Angelou on World Poetry Day…the movie Maleficent looks at the story of Sleeping Beauty from a unique angle — apparently a sequel is in the works…
- What to listen to? — Check out this debut album from Tifah Phillips, an up-and-coming Colorado musician.