Like many clergy and non-profit professionals, I piece together multiple funding streams to help “make ends meet.” I receive a stipend from The Refuge for just under half of my salary, and I rely for the rest on regular financial contributions from individuals, families, faith communities and other organizations. 

Donate Now

Because I’m a commissioned member of the Christian missional order Global Service Associates (GSA), all donations to support my work are tax-deductible.

Give online — To make a recurring or a one-time donation from your debit card, credit card or bank account go to GSA’s secure “Virtuous” giving page. Once there, choose “Marrton Dormish” from the “Project or Member Designation” dropdown menu, fill in your giving information and follow the prompts from there. You can monitor and update your info at any time if you register as a GSA Virtuous giving system user.

Give via check — You can also send a check made out to “Global Service Associates” to: Global Service Associates, P.O. Box 20425, Boulder, CO 80308. Please write “Dormish” in the memo line of your check.

Receipts are sent shortly after donations are processed. Feel free to contact me if you have donation questions or need further assistance, and thank you for helping to sustain my ministry in Broomfield, Colo., and beyond!

I know this raises a lot of questions, but…pretty amazing, right?